Superior Standard Features
All of these exceptional features are included at no extra cost!
- 4×6 Runners Pressure Treated for Ground Contact
- 2×4 Rot & Resistant Pressure Treated Floor Joists Installed at 16″ on Center (14′ & 16′ wide buildings come with 2×6)
- 5/8 Tongue and Groove Rot & Bug Resistant LP ProStruct Flooring
- 2×4 Wall Studs Installed at 24″ on Center
- (4) 2×4 Wall Purlins
- 7’8″ Tall Side Walls
- 29 Gauge Vertical Metal Siding
- Gable Roof Design
- 2×4 Rafters Installed at 4′ on Center (14′ & 16′ wide buildings come with 2×4 SYP Engineered trusses)
- 2×4 Roof Purlins Spaced 30-32″ Apart
- 29 Gauge Vertical Roof Metal
- 36″ Walk-in Fiberglass Door with Aluminum Frame
- (1) 2×3 Window
- Sherwin-Williams WeatherXL Metal Paint Coating with 40-year Warranty
- 1 Year Top-to-Bottom Warranty
Shed line products are not designed and built for residential living purposes.
These are not built to residential framing codes. Each state has unique regulations on what constitutes legal housing, we are not building these as a form of legal housing.
Choose Your Colors
Make your shed uniquely yours! Choose between a variety of options for metal siding and roof colors shown below at no extra charge.
Build Your Own Dream Shed
Make your shed uniquely yours. Use our online 3D shed builder to customize the style, dimensions, color, and upgrades you want.
Make your shed everything you can imagine with our customizable upgrades. Please contact us to get more details on pricing for the added upgrades listed below.
- Floor Joists at 12″ on Center
- 7/12 Roof Pitch
- 6/12 Roof Pitch
- 26 Gauge Metal
- 110v or 220v Electrical Drop
- 100 or 200 Amp Eelctrical Circuit Panel
- Flush Mount Interior Workshop Light
- Jar or Wall Lantern Exterior Light
Windows & Doors
- 36″ or 48″ Solid Fiber Glass Door with Aluminum Door
- 36″ 9-lite Insulated Door
- 36″ 9-lite Short Insulated Door
- 3′ or 4′ Metal Shed Door
- 6×6 Double Metal Shed Doors
- 6×7, 8×7, or 9×7 Roll-Up Door
- 36″ Fiber Glass Slab Door
- 36″ Double Fiber Glass Slab Door
- 72″x72″ Double Pre-hung Door
- Door & Window Frame-out
- 2×3 and 3×3 Single Pane Windows
- 2×3, 3×3 and 3×4 Thermal Pane Windows
- 10×35 Transom Window
- AC Frame Out
- 24″ Wide Shelf
- 24″ Wide Double Shelving Installed at 30″ and 60″ High
- 24″ Wide Workbench Installed at 30″ off the Floor
- Cape Cod 15-lite Dormer (Requires 7/12 Roof Pitch)
- 4′ Heavy Duty All Weather Adjustable Mower Ramps (only available with roll-up doors)
- Exhaust Fan & Gable End
Finish Out Options
- Wall Finish with LP SmartSide
- Ceiling Finish with Lp SmartSide
- Interior Wall Framing to Rafters
- Interior Wall Finish on One Side
- Open Cell Spray Foam
- Additional Framing for Interior Finish Out
Schedule A Free Yard Evaluation
Not sure if the shed you are wanting will work in your backyard? We're here to help! We’ll take a look at where you want to put your new shed, take some measurements and then let you know what your options are.
Your Purchase, At Your Own Pace
We’ve partnered with AFG for rent to own options and First Financial Bank for traditional financing to make your purchasing process as stress-free as possible. Split your purchase into easy monthly payments.