Superior Standard Features
All of these exceptional features are included at no extra cost!
- 4×6 Pressure Treated Runners
- Moisture Barrier Under Floor
- 3/4″ LP ProStruct Smart Sub Floor
- 2×4 Floor joists installed at 16″ on center
- 2×4 Wall studs installed at 24″ on center
- 6′ Tall side walls
- 4′ Aluminum door
- Gable roof design
- 2×4 Rafters installed at 24″ on center
- 29 Gauge metal roof or architectural dimensional shingles
Shed line products are not designed and built for residential living purposes.
These are not built to residential framing codes. Each state has unique regulations on what constitutes legal housing, we are not building these as a form of legal housing.
Choose Your Colors
Make your shed uniquely yours! Choose between a variety of options for metal siding and roof colors shown below at no extra charge.
Build Your Own Dream Shed
Make your shed uniquely yours. Use our online 3D shed builder to customize the style, dimensions, color, and upgrades you want.
Make your shed everything you can imagine with our customizable upgrades. Please contact us to get more details on pricing for the added upgrades listed below.
- 3/4 LP Smart Floor
- 12″ On Center Joists
- Copper Metal Roof Upgrade
- Strapping for anchor prep
Windows & Doors
- 2×3 Non-Insulated Window in White
- 6×6 Roll-up Door
- Colored Roll-up Door
- Door or Window Framed Opening
- Wood Shutters (Solid or Star)
- Wood Flower Boxes
- 12″ Deep Shelves
- 24″ Workbench/Shelf
- Peg Board
- Tool Caddy
- Heavy Duty Anchors
- Spray Foam – Closed Cell
- AC Cutout
- Workshop Package includes one full side with 2′ workbench with pegboard, one side with 12″ double shelves, and (1) tool caddy.
- Storage Package includes full double 24″ shelving on both sides.
- Standard Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, and 1 switch. 100A Panel 14-2 Wiring.
- Heavy-Duty Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, 1 switch, and 1 exterior GFI outlet. 200A panel 12-2 Wiring.
- 15A Outlets
- Interior 20A Outlet (220v)
- Interior Light Switch
- Interior and Exterior Single Bulb Light Fixtures
- 200A Panel
Schedule A Free Yard Evaluation
Not sure if the shed you are wanting will work in your backyard? We're here to help! We’ll take a look at where you want to put your new shed, take some measurements and then let you know what your options are.
Your Purchase, At Your Own Pace
We’ve partnered with AFG for rent to own options and First Financial Bank for traditional financing to make your purchasing process as stress-free as possible. Split your purchase into easy monthly payments.