Superior Standard Features
All of these exceptional features are included at no extra cost!
4×6 Pressure Treated Runners
Moisture Barrier Under Floor
3/4 BC Plywood Floor
2×6 Floor joists installed at 16″ on center
2×4 Wall studs installed at 16″ on center
Double stud every 4′
6’3″ Tall side walls
Rot & bug-resistant LP® SmartSide® Siding with 5/50 yr warranty
1×4″ LP® Smart Trim
Haley 100% Acrylic Latex Paint or Urethane stain
Gambrel roof design
2×4 Rafters installed at 24″ on center
Radiant barrier roof sheathing
Synthetic roof tarp paper
29 Gauge metal roof or architectural dimensional shingles
6×6 Double wood door
Ramp ready threshold
Door drop hinges
8″ Heavy duty door hinges
Gable end vents
(2) 4′ Heavy duty lofts
Shed line products are not designed and built for residential living purposes.
These are not built to residential framing codes. Each state has unique regulations on what constitutes legal housing, we are not building these as a form of legal housing.
Build Your Own Dream Shed
Make your shed uniquely yours. Use our online 3D shed builder to customize the style, dimensions, color, and upgrades you want.
Make your shed everything you can imagine with our customizable upgrades. Please contact us to get more details on pricing for the added upgrades listed below.
- 8′ Side Walls
- Additional Loft
- Loft Below Top Plate 6’3″
- Pressure-treated 3/4″ Plywood Floor
- 3/4 LP Smart Floor
- 12″ On Center Joists
- 8′ Stud Wall Framing
- 2×6 Wall Studs
- 6″ Gable Overhang (End Wall)
- 12″ Gable Overhang (End Wall)
- Ridge Vent Shingles
- Copper Metal Roof Upgrade
- Board & Batten Trim
- Strapping for anchor prep
Windows & Doors
- 2×3, 3×4, or 3×5 Insulated & Non-Insulated Windows in White
- 29″ 5 Lite Transom Window
- 36″ Vinyl 9 Lite Door or 6 Panel Solid Door (Requires 8′ Side Walls)
- 9 Lite Door Swapped for Double Doors (Requires 8′ Side Walls)
- Single 3×6 or 4×6 Wood Door (Requires 8′ Side Walls)
- 6×7 Wood Double Doors (Requires 8′ Side Walls)
- 6×6 or 9×7 Roll-up Door
- Colored Roll-up Door
- French Doors
- Single or Double Transom Door Upgrade
- Door or Window Framed Opening
- Shutters (Solid or Star)
- Flower Boxes
- 12″ Deep Shelves
- 24″ Workbench/Shelf
- Peg Board
- 4′ or 6′ Heavy Duty All Weather Adjustable Mower Ramps
- Tool Caddy
- Custom Paint
- Custom Shingles
- Heavy Duty Anchors
- Spray Foam – Closed Cell
- AC Cutout
- 3/4 BC Plywood in Loft
- Third Color Accent
- Workshop Package includes one full side with 2′ workbench with pegboard, one side with 12″ double shelves, and (1) tool caddy.
- Storage Package includes full double 24″ shelving on both sides.
- Skirting (Onsites only)
- Standard Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, and 1 switch. 100A Panel 14-2 Wiring.
- Heavy-Duty Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, 1 switch, and 1 exterior GFI outlet. 200A panel 12-2 Wiring.
- 15A Outlets
- Interior 20A Outlet (220v)
- Interior Light Switch
- Interior and Exterior Single Bulb Light Fixtures
- 200A Panel
Not sure if the shed you are wanting will work in your backyard? We're here to help! We’ll take a look at where you want to put your new shed, take some measurements and then let you know what your options are.
We’ve partnered with AFG for rent to own options and First Financial Bank for traditional financing to make your purchasing process as stress-free as possible. Split your purchase into easy monthly payments.