Superior Standard Features
All of these exceptional features are included at no extra cost!
- 4×6 Pressure Treated Runners
- Moisture Barrier Under Floor
- 3/4″ LP ProStruct Smart Sub Floor
- 2×6 Floor joists installed at 16″ on center
- 2×4 Wall studs installed at 16″ on center
- Double stud every 4′
- 7’9″ Tall side walls
- Rot & bug-resistant LP® SmartSide® Siding with 5/50 yr warranty
- 1×4″ LP® Smart Trim
- Haley 100% Acrylic Latex Paint or Urethane stain
- A frame roof design
- 7/12 Roof pitch
- 6″ Gable Overhangs
- 2×6 Roof Trusses at 16″ on center
- Hurricane ties
- Radiant barrier roof sheathing
- Synthetic roof tarp paper
- 29 Gauge metal roof or architectural dimensional shingles
- 36″ 9 Lite Door
- (2) 3×4 Vinyl Low E Windows with Screens
- Gable end vents
Shed line products are not designed and built for residential living purposes.
These are not built to residential framing codes. Each state has unique regulations on what constitutes legal housing, we are not building these as a form of legal housing.
Choose Your Colors
Make your shed uniquely yours! Choose between a variety of options for paint, stain, metal or shingle roof colors shown below at no extra charge.
Build Your Own Dream Shed
Make your shed uniquely yours. Use our online 3D shed builder to customize the style, dimensions, color, and upgrades you want.
Make your shed everything you can imagine with our customizable upgrades. Please contact us to get more details on pricing for the added upgrades listed below.
- Additional Loft
- Loft Below Top Plate
- Pressure-treated 3/4″ Plywood Floor
- 3/4 LP Smart Floor
- 12″ On Center Joists
- 8′ Stud Interior Wall Framing
- 2×6 Wall Studs
- 12″ Eave Overhang (Side Wall)
- 6″ Gable Overhang (End Wall)
- 12″ Gable Overhang (End Wall)
- Ridge Vent Shingles
- Copper Metal Roof Upgrade
- Board & Batten Trim
- Strapping for anchor prep
Windows & Doors
- 2×3, 3×4, or 3×5 Insulated & Non-Insulated Windows in White
- 29″ 5 Lite Transom Window
- 36″ 6 Panel Fiberglass Solid Door
- 36″ 9 Lite Door Swapped for Double Doors
- Single 3×7 or 4×7 Wood Door
- 6×7 Wood Double Doors
- 6×6 or 9×7 Roll-up Door
- Color Roll-up Door
- French Doors
- Single or Double Transom Door Upgrade
- Door or Window Framed Opening
- Shutters (Solid or Star)
- Flower Boxes
- 12″ Deep Shelves
- 24″ Workbench/Shelf
- Peg Board
- 4′ or 6′ Heavy Duty All Weather Adjustable Mower Ramps
- Tool Caddy
- Custom Paint
- Custom Shingles
- Heavy Duty Anchors
- Spray Foam – Closed Cell
- AC Cutout
- 3/4 BC Plywood in Loft
- Third Color Accent
- Workshop Package includes one full side with 2′ workbench with pegboard, One side with 12″ double shelves, and (1) tool caddy.
- Storage Package includes full double 24″ shelving on both sides.
- Standard Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, and 1 switch. 100A Panel 14-2 Wiring
- Heavy-Duty Electrical Package includes 4 interior wall outlets, 2 light bulb sockets, 1 switch, and 1 exterior GFI outlet. 200A panel 12-2 Wiring
- 15A Outlets
- Interior 20A Outlet (220v)
- Interior Light Switch
- Interior or Exterior Single Bulb Light Fixtures
- 200A Panel
Schedule A Free Yard Evaluation
Not sure if the shed you are wanting will work in your backyard? We're here to help! We’ll take a look at where you want to put your new shed, take some measurements and then let you know what your options are.
Your Purchase, At Your Own Pace
We’ve partnered with AFG for rent to own options and First Financial Bank for traditional financing to make your purchasing process as stress-free as possible. Split your purchase into easy monthly payments.