The Woodland cabin shell has a rustic, yet classic look on the exterior and it comes with an unfinished interior. It’s perfect for the do-it-yourself folks who want to create a personalized space to pursue their passions and make memories.
Contact us to get answers to questions about pricing, available sizes, and style options.
Sizes Available: 12x16 to 14x48
- 3/4″ Advantech Flooring
- 2x6 Floor Joists, 16″ on Center
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- 2x8 Stained Pine Log Siding (Available in 4 Colors)
- Scissor Truss @ 24″ on Center
- Hurricane Ties at Every Truss
- 7/16″ OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
- 36″ Insulated 9-Light Fiberglass Entry Door
- Three 30” X 36” Insulated Windows
- 6′ Wide Porch with Cedar Log Railing
- Continuous Ridge Vent on Shingle Roof ONLY
- Vented Soffit
Overall building dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly. Building heights are measured ground to peak and widths are measured eave to eave.