The Lincoln is a very popular storage shed model due to the versatility of the double wood barn doors on the side and the lofts on each end. Very useful for backyards and farmettes of any size, you can use the Lincoln as a workshop for a home business, a hobby shop, or even storage for hay and other farm supplies.
Contact us to get answers to questions about pricing, available sizes, and style options.
Sizes Available: 8x12 to 16x52
- 5/8″ LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2x6 Floor Joists
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- 6’ 6” exterior wall height
- Window Trim
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2x4 Rafters, 24″ on Center
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
- Double 4′ Lofts
- 4′ or 6′ Double Door (Wood)
- Two 24” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Two Metal Gable Vents
Overall building dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly. Building heights are measured ground to peak and widths are measured eave to eave.