The Heritage Garden Shed offers a touch of class to your yard, with 10″ overhangs and a steeper roof pitch. Natural light flows freely in through both the larger windows and the transom windows in the doors. Add a dormer to give this shed additional headroom and even more natural light.
Contact us to get answers to questions about pricing, available sizes, and style options.
Sizes Available: 8x12 to 12x40
- 5/8″ LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2x6 Floor Joists on all buildings except for 8′ wide (2x4)
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- 6’ 6” exterior wall height
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2x4 Rafters, 24″ on Center (Varies depending on snow load requirements)
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
- 6′ Double Garden Shed Style Doors with Transom Windows
- Two 30” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Window Trim
- Two Pair of Shutters (Z Style)
- Two Flower Boxes (Wood)
- 1x6 Fascia
- 10″ Roof Overhang
- Two Metal Gable Vents
Overall building dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly. Building heights are measured ground to peak and widths are measured eave to eave.