The Sanford is one of the original Woodtex shed styles, and it has been a popular choice since we opened our shop in 1983. It’s similar to the Lincoln but has double barn doors on the end of the building rather than in the side walls. The Sanford is a favorite of customers and may be just right for your yard as you make room for the important things in life.
Contact us to get answers to questions about pricing, available sizes, and style options.
Sizes Available: 8x12 to 16x52
- 5/8″ LP® ProStruct® Shed Flooring (Protected against fungal decay & termite damage)
- Flooring is also Eco-Friendly (no harmful chemicals used)
- 2x6 Floor Joists on all buildings except for 8′ wide (2x4)
- 4x6 Notched Runners (Treated for ground contact)
- 2x4 Studs, 16” on Center, with Double Top Plate
- 6’ 6” exterior wall height
- Window Trim
- LP® SmartSide® Siding
- Your Choice of Paint Color for Siding & Trim
- 2x4 Rafters, 24″ on Center
- OSB Sheeting with Tar Paper
- Your Choice of Lifetime Architectural Shingles or 29 Gauge Metal Roofing
- 4′ Loft
- 4′ or 6′ Double Door (Wood)
- Two 24” X 36” Sliding Windows with Screens
- Two Metal Gable Vents
Overall building dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly. Building heights are measured ground to peak and widths are measured eave to eave.